Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Half an FO

Now, this will be a short post, since I have to go to bed soon, but looky! A sock is finished! Directly on schedule. I was supposed to finish the toe of the sock today, and I did that, plus knit one finger of my brother’s Christmas present. Isn’t this exciting? Okay, so maybe just for me…
Anyway, observe: 



I used a rounded toe, which I've never done before

Waffle rib with mistakes that I kept as "design features"

It shouldn't lie this flat without blockers...

  
Annnnnd the whole thing.

 I am proud of the whole endeavour, I like how they turned out, though the yarn colours are a bit much for the stitch pattern. I can't knit the next one til I'm caught up on all my projects, which will be at least two weeks, but this is exciting anyway. I am off to knit the next finger on my brother's Xmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment