Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Finished objects!

Well, I finished my mom's Mother's Day present. I'm only a month or so late, don't judge. ;)

Here they are:

Oh. Wait. No... my computer thinks the files aren't actual pictures, so I can't upload them to Blogger. Bugger. XP Suffice to say, they're gorgeous. I'll link to my project page on Ravelry

I had 17 grams of yarn leftover, which is great, because I heard somewhere (I may have this wrong, be ye warned) that a hexipuff takes 15 grams of fingering weight yarn. This is fingering weight yarn, and I have more than 15 grams. Also, I'm planning on knitting a Beekeeper's Quilt, someday, so that is a plus as well.

Annnnyyyywaaaaay... I also finished a baby cardigan! You never saw this on the needles, as it took less than 24 hours to knit it, and that is no where near enough time for me to get a picture of it AND post it on the blog. So, here it is, blocking!:

Or not. Stupid computer. I'll link that one as well to my other project page

And I've begun swatching for my sister's Christmas present. They're a pair of cabled knee socks, and they're going to be a bit of an undertaking, but they're going to be fun. I just hope I'll have enough yarn!!!!!!

Cream Cables



2 comments:

  1. I wrote a comment and the computer nuked it. Let me know if it shows up some other day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only one that's showed up, as of yet. I don't think the other one will show up.

    ReplyDelete